Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Instantiating prefab with rectTransform places it in (0,0, Z) position instead of parent position
1. Open repro project
2. Open and play 'Test' scene
Expected: 'Image' prefab will be instantiated at position (5,5, -0.0820)
Actual: prefab is instantiated at position (0, 0, -0.0820)
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0a1, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2