Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Instantiated Camera prefabs have OnRenderImage called twice per update
Instantiated Game Objects that contain Cameras and use Post Effects have OnRenderImage called twice. This is especially bad in VR, where it gets doubled again and called 4 times.
1. Build & Run the attached project "case_814402-AA_Repro_UPDATED.zip" for PC or PS4 in 5.3
2. Observe the on-screen text will say OnRenderImage was called once
3. Repeat in 5.4
4. Observe the on-screen text will now say OnRenderImage was called four times
OnRenderImage should only be called once in 5.4, as it was in 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view