Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Instantiated Camera prefabs have OnRenderImage called twice per update
Instantiated Game Objects that contain Cameras and use Post Effects have OnRenderImage called twice. This is especially bad in VR, where it gets doubled again and called 4 times.
1. Build & Run the attached project "case_814402-AA_Repro_UPDATED.zip" for PC or PS4 in 5.3
2. Observe the on-screen text will say OnRenderImage was called once
3. Repeat in 5.4
4. Observe the on-screen text will now say OnRenderImage was called four times
OnRenderImage should only be called once in 5.4, as it was in 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch