Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Instantiated Camera prefabs have OnRenderImage called twice per update
Instantiated Game Objects that contain Cameras and use Post Effects have OnRenderImage called twice. This is especially bad in VR, where it gets doubled again and called 4 times.
1. Build & Run the attached project "case_814402-AA_Repro_UPDATED.zip" for PC or PS4 in 5.3
2. Observe the on-screen text will say OnRenderImage was called once
3. Repeat in 5.4
4. Observe the on-screen text will now say OnRenderImage was called four times
OnRenderImage should only be called once in 5.4, as it was in 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()