Search Issue Tracker
Instance of model is created in scene after dragging it through scene view
1. Import attached classic car package
2. Drag Classic_car prefab on scene view
3. Drag it back to project window and release
Actual: Notice that car model stays in scene, but doesn't appear in hierarchy
Expected: Car model shouldn't stay in scene
Reproducible: 2017.01a4, 2017.01b4
Not reproducible: 2017.01a3
Reproduced on macOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock