Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Standalone Windows editor installer does not clean up completely
When removing a Unity editor installed without the hub, the following files are left over, requiring manual removal:
1) Install a version of the editor without the hub (via UnitySetup64.exe)
2) Run Uninstall.exe to remove the editor.
All files and the editor folder should be removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine