Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Standalone Windows editor installer does not clean up completely
When removing a Unity editor installed without the hub, the following files are left over, requiring manual removal:
1) Install a version of the editor without the hub (via UnitySetup64.exe)
2) Run Uninstall.exe to remove the editor.
All files and the editor folder should be removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)