Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Standalone Windows editor installer does not clean up completely
When removing a Unity editor installed without the hub, the following files are left over, requiring manual removal:
1) Install a version of the editor without the hub (via UnitySetup64.exe)
2) Run Uninstall.exe to remove the editor.
All files and the editor folder should be removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR