Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Installer] Standalone Windows editor installer does not clean up completely
When removing a Unity editor installed without the hub, the following files are left over, requiring manual removal:
1) Install a version of the editor without the hub (via UnitySetup64.exe)
2) Run Uninstall.exe to remove the editor.
All files and the editor folder should be removed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build