Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Installation process shows a negative percentage value in the progress bar when using the Windows Download Assistant
Downloading the Unity Editor and its support modules from the Windows Download Assistant shows a negative percentage value in the Progress Bar.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Windows Download Assistant
2. Select the path and modules and start the installation process
3. Observe the installation progress bar
Progress bar shows a negative percentage value
Progress bar should show a positive percentage value
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a3, 2020.2.0b11, 2020.1.14f1
Windows 10 only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target