Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Installation process shows a negative percentage value in the progress bar when using the Windows Download Assistant
Downloading the Unity Editor and its support modules from the Windows Download Assistant shows a negative percentage value in the Progress Bar.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Windows Download Assistant
2. Select the path and modules and start the installation process
3. Observe the installation progress bar
Progress bar shows a negative percentage value
Progress bar should show a positive percentage value
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a3, 2020.2.0b11, 2020.1.14f1
Windows 10 only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage