Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Installer] Installation process shows a negative percentage value in the progress bar when using the Windows Download Assistant
Downloading the Unity Editor and its support modules from the Windows Download Assistant shows a negative percentage value in the Progress Bar.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Windows Download Assistant
2. Select the path and modules and start the installation process
3. Observe the installation progress bar
Progress bar shows a negative percentage value
Progress bar should show a positive percentage value
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a3, 2020.2.0b11, 2020.1.14f1
Windows 10 only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."