Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[Installer] Installation process shows a negative percentage value in the progress bar when using the Windows Download Assistant
Downloading the Unity Editor and its support modules from the Windows Download Assistant shows a negative percentage value in the Progress Bar.
Refer to the attached screenshots.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Windows Download Assistant
2. Select the path and modules and start the installation process
3. Observe the installation progress bar
Progress bar shows a negative percentage value
Progress bar should show a positive percentage value
2021.1.0a7, 2021.1.0a4, 2020.2.0b13, 2020.2.0b12
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a3, 2020.2.0b11, 2020.1.14f1
Windows 10 only
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build