Search Issue Tracker
[instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
Test EditorTests - WindowsEditor (Isolated Packages Verified)
Showing issue wih
[11:37:43] Logs: The property 'assetBundleVariant' in file: 'Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/Debug/DebugDisplayLatlong.shader.meta' was not parsed as a Scalar YAML value, please ensure this value is saved in the file as a Scalar value.
Seems to be an instability that has been around for a while
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build