Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
InspectorElement breaks layout when it's style variable flewGrow equals to zero
1. Open the attached project inside of "YogaLayout.zip"
2. Open "UIElement Inspector No Grow" Window inside of Window -> UIElement Inspector No Grow
3. Select any GameObject inside of a hierarchy
Expected result: The opened window properly represents components
Actual result: The opened window does not properly represent components
Reproduces on: 2018.3.13f1
Does not reproduce on: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
- Required namespaces to reproduce this issue have been introduced in 2018.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade