Search Issue Tracker
Inspector window losses locked window state when entering Play mode
The issue is reproducible just on a specific layout configuration. Resetting layout to factory settings fixes this issue.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1056666_repro.zip
2. Create two folders (or any other asset) in Project window
3 Select folder and lock Inspector window
4. Enter Play mode
5. Select another folder
Expected results: Inspector window stays locked when in Play mode
Actual results: Inspector window losses locked state when entering Play mode
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.1.7f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2017.1.4f1
very specific with a workaround. won't fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors