Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in Unity 5.5.0b8.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Click on the "Cube" and wait from 10 to 30 min.
Expected behavior: You are always able to see "Inspector" tab.
Actual behavior: "Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
Reproducible: Unity 5.5.0b8, Unity 5.5.0b9, Unity 5.4.2f2.
Not reproducible: Unity 5.3.6p7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded