Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in Unity 5.5.0b8.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Click on the "Cube" and wait from 10 to 30 min.
Expected behavior: You are always able to see "Inspector" tab.
Actual behavior: "Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
Reproducible: Unity 5.5.0b8, Unity 5.5.0b9, Unity 5.4.2f2.
Not reproducible: Unity 5.3.6p7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+