Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in Unity 5.5.0b8.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Click on the "Cube" and wait from 10 to 30 min.
Expected behavior: You are always able to see "Inspector" tab.
Actual behavior: "Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
Reproducible: Unity 5.5.0b8, Unity 5.5.0b9, Unity 5.4.2f2.
Not reproducible: Unity 5.3.6p7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas