Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
"Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project in Unity 5.5.0b8.
2. Open "1" scene.
3. Click on the "Cube" and wait from 10 to 30 min.
Expected behavior: You are always able to see "Inspector" tab.
Actual behavior: "Inspector" tab switches to "Services" tab after 10-30 min.
Reproducible: Unity 5.5.0b8, Unity 5.5.0b9, Unity 5.4.2f2.
Not reproducible: Unity 5.3.6p7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras
- Character model collapses on animation transition when its Animator Controller contains multiple layers
- [CommandBuffers] Realtime shadows are delayed when shadow projection parameters are fetched
- Calling PlayableDirector.Evaluate() in Playmode causes a Timeline to Start Playing
- [Auto][PVR] Lightmap indices of 4K Lightmaps are assigned incorrectly