Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Inspector shows indices count equal to a sum of all sub-meshes even when the sub-meshes are overlapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1268635.zip"
2. Select the "TargetMesh" file in the Project window Assets folder
3. See indices count in the Inspector window
Expected result: Indices count shown in the Inspector window is 188928
Actual result: Indices count shown in the Inspector window is 377856 (sum of all sub-meshes indices)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.0a17 - Inspector window does not report indices counts in these versions
Note: Both sub-meshes of the "TargetMesh" mesh uses the same indices (overlaps with each other)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"