Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Inspector shows indices count equal to a sum of all sub-meshes even when the sub-meshes are overlapping
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1268635.zip"
2. Select the "TargetMesh" file in the Project window Assets folder
3. See indices count in the Inspector window
Expected result: Indices count shown in the Inspector window is 188928
Actual result: Indices count shown in the Inspector window is 377856 (sum of all sub-meshes indices)
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a18, 2020.2.0a20
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.0a17 - Inspector window does not report indices counts in these versions
Note: Both sub-meshes of the "TargetMesh" mesh uses the same indices (overlaps with each other)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version