Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Inspector preview incorrectly adds invalid color data to mesh
1) What happened
Inspector preview incorrectly adds invalid color data to mesh even when material/shader doesnt require them. Console is filled with warning messages "Shader wants normals, but the mesh doesn't have them".
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open "Test" scene.
2. Enter play mode.
3. Select "GameObject".
4. Double-click "Mesh" value within "MeshFilter" component.
5. Notice that inspector reports "4 verts, 2 tris uv,colors" and that console window is filled with warning messages.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio