Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a20
Inspector: Help tooltips display section titles from several words without the spaces
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 2D project
# Add any 2D game object for example "Capsule"
# Select the added game object and verify that its data is displayed in the "Inspector" tab
# Hover the help icons in the "Mesh Renderer" section or "Box Collider" or any other from several words.
Expected result: Tooltip should present the section title with the space as it is displayed in the "Inspector". It should be "Open Reference for Mesh Renderer".
Actual result: Now it looks like this "Open Reference for MeshRenderer". Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b20, 2023.2.0a18.
Additional info: [https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/ObjectNames.NicifyVariableName.html]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)