Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a12
[Inspector][HDRP] Colour Palette window will not open after renaming a material
* create a new Core HDRP project
* make a new material
* rename that material
* click on the colour palette next to the Base Map Colour property of that material
* notice that the Colour Palette window will not open
# If you rename that material again, or create a new material/click on a different material, that window will pop open, so this issue is not a workflow blocker.
# Issue only happens for HDRP projects
# When attempting to repro this issue, you may encounter the JobTempAlloc warning bug, which may be related to this bug.
Reproduces in: 2023.1.0a2 and HDRP 15.0.0. 2022.2.0a7, with HDRP 14.0.0 and 2022.2.0a19 with HDRP 14.0.3
Does not repro in 2021.3.5f1 and HDRP 12.1.7 or 2022.1.9f1 and HDRP 13.1.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window