Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Inspector freezes when Esc key is pressed while editing a collider and drawing a selection rectangle in the Scene window
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Create a new Cube
3. Select the Cube in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window select 'Edit bounding volume'
5. In the Scene window start selecting/drawing a rectangle
6. Press Esc key while still selecting/drawing a rectangle
7. In the Hierarchy window select another game object
Expected result: Inspector window's information is updated
Actual result: Inspector window's information is not updated
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.13f1, 2020.2.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"