Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
InputTracking.GetNodeName results in null value
Fixes are making their way through our publishing process. This issue will be closed when the fixes are published in a public release
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attach project("nodebug.zip")
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Inspect "GetNodeStatesObject" gameobject or check console
Expected result: node names are listed
Actual result: node names are null
Reproduced on 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0b6
Not reproduced on 2018.2.0a8*, 2018.1.3f1*
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0b1
*these versions do not get the nodeIDs correct, leading to a single ID working, but all are duplicates. breaks on next patch where ids are correctly returned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab