Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns an incorrect value when using a French keyboard with French locale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "a"
Actual result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "q"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a20
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1 (Don't have a physical French keyboard for further testing)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name