Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns an incorrect value when using a French keyboard with French locale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "a"
Actual result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "q"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a20
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1 (Don't have a physical French keyboard for further testing)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed