Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns an incorrect value when using a French keyboard with French locale
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "a"
Actual result: Keyboard.current.aKey.displayName returns "q"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a20
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.7f1 (Don't have a physical French keyboard for further testing)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete