Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
InputField's Image doesn't extend to fit the length of the "Text" field's value when editing it in the Inspector
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083649"
2. Expand "Canvas" and then select "InputField" in the Hierarchy
3. Delete some characters from the "Text" field of the "Input Field (Script)" component
4. Observe the Image shrinking to fit the size in both Scene and Game Views
5. Add some characters to the same "Text" field
Expected: The Image expands to fit the size of the text
Actual: The Image doesn't expand
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
- Adding characters anywhere behind the last character works
- Saving the Scene/Entering Play Mode re-fits the image correctly
- Editing the text value in the Game View when in Play Mode works correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode