Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
InputField's Image doesn't extend to fit the length of the "Text" field's value when editing it in the Inspector
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083649"
2. Expand "Canvas" and then select "InputField" in the Hierarchy
3. Delete some characters from the "Text" field of the "Input Field (Script)" component
4. Observe the Image shrinking to fit the size in both Scene and Game Views
5. Add some characters to the same "Text" field
Expected: The Image expands to fit the size of the text
Actual: The Image doesn't expand
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
- Adding characters anywhere behind the last character works
- Saving the Scene/Entering Play Mode re-fits the image correctly
- Editing the text value in the Game View when in Play Mode works correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"