Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
InputField's Image doesn't extend to fit the length of the "Text" field's value when editing it in the Inspector
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1083649"
2. Expand "Canvas" and then select "InputField" in the Hierarchy
3. Delete some characters from the "Text" field of the "Input Field (Script)" component
4. Observe the Image shrinking to fit the size in both Scene and Game Views
5. Add some characters to the same "Text" field
Expected: The Image expands to fit the size of the text
Actual: The Image doesn't expand
Reproducible with: 2017.4.12f1, 2018.2.10f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
- Adding characters anywhere behind the last character works
- Saving the Scene/Entering Play Mode re-fits the image correctly
- Editing the text value in the Game View when in Play Mode works correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default