Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[InputField] Some types of input field have their Character length lowered by one than actually set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Click left "Set InputField.text = 120"
5. Notice that value is set to 12 although character limit of 3 would allow 120
Note: Bug is present with: Integer Number, Decimal Number, Alphanumeric, Name and Email Content types
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
Not preoducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam