Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[InputField] Some types of input field have their Character length lowered by one than actually set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Click left "Set InputField.text = 120"
5. Notice that value is set to 12 although character limit of 3 would allow 120
Note: Bug is present with: Integer Number, Decimal Number, Alphanumeric, Name and Email Content types
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
Not preoducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area