Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[InputField] Some types of input field have their Character length lowered by one than actually set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Click left "Set InputField.text = 120"
5. Notice that value is set to 12 although character limit of 3 would allow 120
Note: Bug is present with: Integer Number, Decimal Number, Alphanumeric, Name and Email Content types
Reproduced with: 5.3.4p2, 5.3.4p5, 5.4.0b17
Not preoducible: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p1
Regression introduced in: 5.3.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown