Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Inputfield ignores arrow keys on OSX builds
-e: In the editor and in windows builds, arrow keys when focused on an inputfield will move the caret through the text. On OSX builds it does not.
--open attached scene
--build and run for osx
--type something in the field
--try to move cursor with the arrow keys
--NOTICE cursor doesn't move
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform