Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis
1. Open project
2. Play 'Scene1' in the editor or Mac Standalone
3. Copy any of the emojis from the list below the repro steps
4. Paste the emoji in the InputField, ArgumentOutOfRangeException will be thrown
5. Notice that you cannot write to InputField anymore, until standalone build or scene play in editor will be restarted
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
Emojis that causes the issue:
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F467 (Nº 359 from the list) ????
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 357 from the list) ????
- U+1F468 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 352 from the list) ????
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder