Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis
1. Open project
2. Play 'Scene1' in the editor or Mac Standalone
3. Copy any of the emojis from the list below the repro steps
4. Paste the emoji in the InputField, ArgumentOutOfRangeException will be thrown
5. Notice that you cannot write to InputField anymore, until standalone build or scene play in editor will be restarted
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
Emojis that causes the issue:
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F467 (Nº 359 from the list) ?
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 357 from the list) ?
- U+1F468 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 352 from the list) ?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player