Search Issue Tracker
InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis
1. Open project
2. Play 'Scene1' in the editor or Mac Standalone
3. Copy any of the emojis from the list below the repro steps
4. Paste the emoji in the InputField, ArgumentOutOfRangeException will be thrown
5. Notice that you cannot write to InputField anymore, until standalone build or scene play in editor will be restarted
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
Emojis that causes the issue:
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F467 (Nº 359 from the list) ????
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 357 from the list) ????
- U+1F468 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 352 from the list) ????
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously