Search Issue Tracker
InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis
1. Open project
2. Play 'Scene1' in the editor or Mac Standalone
3. Copy any of the emojis from the list below the repro steps
4. Paste the emoji in the InputField, ArgumentOutOfRangeException will be thrown
5. Notice that you cannot write to InputField anymore, until standalone build or scene play in editor will be restarted
Reproduced: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2
Emojis that causes the issue:
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F467 (Nº 359 from the list) ????
- U+1F469 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 357 from the list) ????
- U+1F468 U+200D U+1F466 (Nº 352 from the list) ????
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim