Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Input Up and Down events are triggered every frame
The input API's for GetButtonUp and GetButtonDown are being fired every frame, as though the input is being released regardless of if the button is actually being held down.
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. Press and hold X or A on a gamepad/joystick
3. Observe GetButton, GetButtonDown and GetButtonUp messages are constantly appearing every frame
A single GetButtonDown should appear, along with constant GetButton messages, and finally GetButtonUp once the key is released.
Reproducible in version 2018.2.0a7.
Not reproducible in version 2018.2.0a6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform