Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Input System "supported devices" results in empty control picker
1. Open attached InputSystemSupportedDevices project.
2. Open Edit >> Project Settings >> Input System Package settings.
3. Verify that "Supported Devices" is a list comprising "Keyboard"
4. Open Assets/SampleInputActions.inputactioins
5. Select the <No Binding> binding of New Map >> New Action.
6. Click the "Path" dropdown
Expected result: given the action type is "Button", all the keyboard keys (which are buttons) should show up in the picker.
Actual result: Observe that only "Usages" and no keys are listed.
Verified in: 2020.1b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API