Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.1
Found in [Package]
Input System "supported devices" results in empty control picker
1. Open attached InputSystemSupportedDevices project.
2. Open Edit >> Project Settings >> Input System Package settings.
3. Verify that "Supported Devices" is a list comprising "Keyboard"
4. Open Assets/SampleInputActions.inputactioins
5. Select the <No Binding> binding of New Map >> New Action.
6. Click the "Path" dropdown
Expected result: given the action type is "Button", all the keyboard keys (which are buttons) should show up in the picker.
Actual result: Observe that only "Usages" and no keys are listed.
Verified in: 2020.1b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer
- [URP] Adreno GPU is not getting the required vertex data
- [DX12] ShaderData.VariantCompileInfo.ShaderData contains 38 extra bytes on DirectX 12
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.1):
Fixed by https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/pull/1163