Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
[New Input System] OnPointerExit does not work
1. Open original project "Swappy Shapes.zip"
2. Open Main Menu scene, turn off "Working Input System" GameObject and turn on "Not Working Input System"
3. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
4. Press on the button in the center of the screen and then lift your finger
Expected result: The button scales back to normal
Actual result: The button does not scale down
Reproduces on: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test on 2019.1 due to numerous console errors
Devices reproduced on:
iPhone Xs Max iOS 12.0
iPad Pro 12.9" iOS 13.1.2
VLNQA00091, Google Pixel 2 XL (Pixel 2 XL), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode
- "Preloaded Assets" list is empty when Player is built
- Input.GetKey() does not register key release when a specific key is pressed, and then released after opening a context menu