Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] Normalized input returns incorrect value when the Input is below Deadzone minimum
The user wants to Normalize the controller's Left analog stick X-Axis input values in the range [0 .. 1], 0.50 being the new middle.
1. Open the user's attached "BugInputSystemNormalize" project
2. Open Assets/TestScene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Observe the "Normalized value" in the Game View window
Expected result: The Normalized value is 0.50 when the Left Analog Stick input in the X-Axis is below the Deadzone minimum
Actual result: The Normalized value is 0.00, snaps to somewhere around 0.50 when Left Analog Stick input in the X-Axis is above the Deadzone minimum
Reproduces on: 1.0.1 (2019.4.15f1), 1.1.0-preview.1 (2020.1.15f1), 1.1.0-preview.2 (2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a7)
Can't test: 2018.4 (can't successfully import the project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform