Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Input System] Mouse.current.position value is offset by 1 pixel compared to old system's Input.mousePosition
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1221634.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Move your mouse around
Expected result: Mouse coordinates of the new Input system match the old system
Actual result: Mouse coordinates of the new Input system are always offset by 1 pixel in either Dimension
Reproduced in: preview-0.2.6 (2019.3.3f1), 1.0.0-preview.5 (2020.1.0a25)
Cannot test with: preview-0.2.1 and earlier (Assertion failures)
- The issue is reproducible in both the Editor and Player
- If the mouse cursor is placed in any corner of the window, the positions reported match
- If the left mouse button is clicked, the coordinates reported by the new Input system are "snapped" and match the old system's
- If the mouse is "flicked" and quickly lifted, the new InputSystem will incorrectly report its position
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes