Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] InputTestFixture destroys test scene
InputTestFixture.TearDown() destroys all objects in the current scene that aren't hidden. This doesn't work for tests that run in bulk on a single scene. The behavior should either be moved out and into our own separate fixture or should be made optional.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode