Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a15
Input.mousePosition does not update when using a tablet
1. Open the attached project "TabletPenBug.zip" and load Scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Using a tablet, use the pen to attempt to draw something in the Game View
Expected result: using the tablet allows drawing continuous lines where the mouse moves
Actual result: the initial touch places a dot which gets connected with a straight line to the spot where the pen was raised from the tablet
Reproducible with: 2020.3.38f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a6
Reproduced on: Editor Windows 10
Device used to reproduce: One by Wacom pen tablet
- On 2020.3.38f1 no drawing is visible in the Game View, however, logging the value of "Input.mousePosition" reveals that it stops getting updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform