Search Issue Tracker
[Android]Input.gyro.attitude returns zero values when tested with Moto G 4th generation device
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Build and run on Motorola Moto G4
3. Move device and check logcat for returned values
Result: it gives zero values for Input.gyro.attitude
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Note: I have also used Sensor Kinetics application to check if gyroscope works (User showed it in video)
Motorola Moto G (4) , Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Adreno 405, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S7 [SM-G930V],Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Xiaomi Mi 4i , Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, Adreno 405, OS 5.0.2
Won't Fix: We cannot measure the attitude of this device because COMPASS and ROTATION_VECTOR sensors are missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes