Search Issue Tracker
[Android]Input.gyro.attitude returns zero values when tested with Moto G 4th generation device
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Build and run on Motorola Moto G4
3. Move device and check logcat for returned values
Result: it gives zero values for Input.gyro.attitude
Reproducible: 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.1p1, 5.6.0b5
Note: I have also used Sensor Kinetics application to check if gyroscope works (User showed it in video)
Motorola Moto G (4) , Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Adreno 405, OS 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S7 [SM-G930V],Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
LG G5 [LG-H850], Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Adreno 530, OS 6.0.1
Xiaomi Mi 4i , Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, Adreno 405, OS 5.0.2
Won't Fix: We cannot measure the attitude of this device because COMPASS and ROTATION_VECTOR sensors are missing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Feb 26, 2018 18:09
Can confirm this bug in Unity 2017.3.0f3 using moto g5
Feb 12, 2018 14:29
Bug is present in Unity 2017.3.0f3 with moto g5 plus
Dec 05, 2017 20:38
2017.1.1f1 same problem, moto g4 plus
Nov 03, 2017 11:55
2017.2.0f3 same problem here with moto g4 plus
Oct 23, 2017 23:37
2017.2.0f3 o erro permanece =/
Oct 23, 2017 23:36
moto g5 too =/ error error error
Oct 05, 2017 23:00
Still here: 2017.1.1p4, Moto G5
Sep 22, 2017 00:20
Unity 2017.1 with Moto G5 not working too.
Sep 12, 2017 21:53
I'm having this exact problem, with Moto G (4).
Sep 08, 2017 07:00
I can confirm this bug in Unity 5.6.2p2 with a Moto G4 Plus and MotoG2.