Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Infinite shader compilation loop during project launch when project contains Google Play Games plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-provided "bugreport_launch_loop" project
Expected result: The project opens successfully.
Actual result: The project launch gets stuck at an infinite shader compilation loop.
Workaround: The project loads successfully when the Library folder is deleted from the project directory before the launch.
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0b6
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy