Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Infinite shader compilation loop during project launch when project contains Google Play Games plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-provided "bugreport_launch_loop" project
Expected result: The project opens successfully.
Actual result: The project launch gets stuck at an infinite shader compilation loop.
Workaround: The project loads successfully when the Library folder is deleted from the project directory before the launch.
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0b6
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console