Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Infinite shader compilation loop during project launch when project contains Google Play Games plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-provided "bugreport_launch_loop" project
Expected result: The project opens successfully.
Actual result: The project launch gets stuck at an infinite shader compilation loop.
Workaround: The project loads successfully when the Library folder is deleted from the project directory before the launch.
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0b6
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again