Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Infinite shader compilation loop during project launch when project contains Google Play Games plugin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-provided "bugreport_launch_loop" project
Expected result: The project opens successfully.
Actual result: The project launch gets stuck at an infinite shader compilation loop.
Workaround: The project loads successfully when the Library folder is deleted from the project directory before the launch.
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0b6
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.11f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler