Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Increased Script Assembly reload time
1. Open the attached case_1317926-assembly-reload-slow - 2020.1.zip project
2. Open Scripts/AnimalMovement script and uncomment line 32
3. Save changes
4. Switch back to Unity
5. Repeat the operation 10 times (to get average numbers)
6. Open the Editor.log
- ImportAndPostprocessOutOfDateAsset timing
- Finished script compilation in timing
Baseline version is 2020.1.17f1
Regression confirmed in 2020.2.7f1
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.22f1, 2020.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject