Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Incorrect SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and observe one of the lights in the GameView has its cascaded shadows data switched with one in the SceneView.
3. Select the Main Camera and notice that it is now correct in the GameView.
4. Select any light, rotate it and observe its debug texture doesn't change.
5. Deactivate any light and see that the debug texture of other light will change.
Expected behavior: Correct SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button