Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and observe one of the lights in the GameView has its cascaded shadows data switched with one in the SceneView.
3. Select the Main Camera and notice that it is now correct in the GameView.
4. Select any light, rotate it and observe its debug texture doesn't change.
5. Deactivate any light and see that the debug texture of other light will change.
Expected behavior: Correct SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler