Search Issue Tracker
Incorrect SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and observe one of the lights in the GameView has its cascaded shadows data switched with one in the SceneView.
3. Select the Main Camera and notice that it is now correct in the GameView.
4. Select any light, rotate it and observe its debug texture doesn't change.
5. Deactivate any light and see that the debug texture of other light will change.
Expected behavior: Correct SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments