Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Incorrect SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and observe one of the lights in the GameView has its cascaded shadows data switched with one in the SceneView.
3. Select the Main Camera and notice that it is now correct in the GameView.
4. Select any light, rotate it and observe its debug texture doesn't change.
5. Deactivate any light and see that the debug texture of other light will change.
Expected behavior: Correct SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second