Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Incorrect SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and the only scene in it.
2. Play the scene and observe one of the lights in the GameView has its cascaded shadows data switched with one in the SceneView.
3. Select the Main Camera and notice that it is now correct in the GameView.
4. Select any light, rotate it and observe its debug texture doesn't change.
5. Deactivate any light and see that the debug texture of other light will change.
Expected behavior: Correct SceneView and GameView cascaded shadows data when used during LightEvent.AfterShadowMap.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b20, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds