Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2023.1.0b15, 2023.2.0a13
Incorrect dependancies appear after building AssetBundles with Prefab Variants [Fixed by UCBP]
How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Download and open the attached project
2. In the toolbar, go to "Tools" > "Build Bundles"
3. Select the target folder for the build
4. Open "Build.manifest" in the target build folder
Expected result: "bundle2" does not depend on "bundle1"
Actual result: "bundle2" depends on "bundle1"
Reproduced with: 2021.3.3f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2020.3, 2021.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform