Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.9f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
Incorrect AssetBundle Dependencies are generated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user project "BundleDeps.zip"
2. Click "Build > Build Bundles"
3. Navigate to and open "<ProjectFolder>/Builds/Bundles/<Platform>/stores_themes_default_data.manifest"
4. Observe that bundle "stores_themes_default_data" depends on "stores_themes_default_offerpopup" (as expected)
5. Repeat steps 2-3 using Unity 2022.2.19f1
6. Observe that bundle "stores_themes_default_data" now depends on bundles "assetrepack_largepowerups" and "fonts_candal", which is incorrect
Expected results: correct AssetBundle Dependencies are generated
Actual Results: Incorrect AssetBundle Dependencies are generated
Reproducible in: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.2.19f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.5f1, 2023.2.0b1, 2023.3.0a1
Not reproducible: 2022.2.18f1
Environment tested on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)