Search Issue Tracker
Inconsistency: Skybox is gone after switching active scene in standalone, but in editor skybox remains
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build that project to standalone.
3. Create new scene (with prepared UI)
4. Make that created scene as active one.
Result: Skybox disappears.
Doing the same in editor does not make skybox disappear. It should be consistent.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player