Search Issue Tracker
Inconsistency: Skybox is gone after switching active scene in standalone, but in editor skybox remains
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build that project to standalone.
3. Create new scene (with prepared UI)
4. Make that created scene as active one.
Result: Skybox disappears.
Doing the same in editor does not make skybox disappear. It should be consistent.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container