Search Issue Tracker
Inconsistency: Skybox is gone after switching active scene in standalone, but in editor skybox remains
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Build that project to standalone.
3. Create new scene (with prepared UI)
4. Make that created scene as active one.
Result: Skybox disappears.
Doing the same in editor does not make skybox disappear. It should be consistent.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed