Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Inclusion of com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro in WSASubtarget PC build causes crash
1. Open attached project 'Project.zip'
2. Run 'Build.ps1' file
3. Open generated solution in 'Builds' folder
4. In Visual Studio, build and run using 'Debug', 'x86' and 'Local Machine'
5. Once Build opens, in Visual Studio, observe
Expected result: No exceptions
Actual result: Unhandled Ill2CppException
Reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.26f1, 2018.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.25f1, (4.2.3) 2019.4.17f1
Could not test with: 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1 (compilation errors)
1. The UWP IL2CPP platform for Unity and Universal Windows Platform Workload for Visual Studio are required.
2. To reproduce, adjust the Editor installation folder in Build.ps1, line 20
3. Removing "com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro": "1.0.21"' from Packages/manifest.json fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker