Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Inclusion of com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro in WSASubtarget PC build causes crash
1. Open attached project 'Project.zip'
2. Run 'Build.ps1' file
3. Open generated solution in 'Builds' folder
4. In Visual Studio, build and run using 'Debug', 'x86' and 'Local Machine'
5. Once Build opens, in Visual Studio, observe
Expected result: No exceptions
Actual result: Unhandled Ill2CppException
Reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.26f1, 2018.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.25f1, (4.2.3) 2019.4.17f1
Could not test with: 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1 (compilation errors)
1. The UWP IL2CPP platform for Unity and Universal Windows Platform Workload for Visual Studio are required.
2. To reproduce, adjust the Editor installation folder in Build.ps1, line 20
3. Removing "com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro": "1.0.21"' from Packages/manifest.json fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated