Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Inclusion of com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro in WSASubtarget PC build causes crash
1. Open attached project 'Project.zip'
2. Run 'Build.ps1' file
3. Open generated solution in 'Builds' folder
4. In Visual Studio, build and run using 'Debug', 'x86' and 'Local Machine'
5. Once Build opens, in Visual Studio, observe
Expected result: No exceptions
Actual result: Unhandled Ill2CppException
Reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.26f1, 2018.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.25f1, (4.2.3) 2019.4.17f1
Could not test with: 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1 (compilation errors)
1. The UWP IL2CPP platform for Unity and Universal Windows Platform Workload for Visual Studio are required.
2. To reproduce, adjust the Editor installation folder in Build.ps1, line 20
3. Removing "com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro": "1.0.21"' from Packages/manifest.json fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.33f1