Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Inclusion of com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro in WSASubtarget PC build causes crash
1. Open attached project 'Project.zip'
2. Run 'Build.ps1' file
3. Open generated solution in 'Builds' folder
4. In Visual Studio, build and run using 'Debug', 'x86' and 'Local Machine'
5. Once Build opens, in Visual Studio, observe
Expected result: No exceptions
Actual result: Unhandled Ill2CppException
Reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.26f1, 2018.4.32f1
Not reproducible with: (1.0.21) 2018.4.16f1, 2018.4.25f1, (4.2.3) 2019.4.17f1
Could not test with: 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b1 (compilation errors)
1. The UWP IL2CPP platform for Unity and Universal Windows Platform Workload for Visual Studio are required.
2. To reproduce, adjust the Editor installation folder in Build.ps1, line 20
3. Removing "com.unity.xr.windowsmr.metro": "1.0.21"' from Packages/manifest.json fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete