Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
In the Cubemap preview incorrect dimensions are shown when the cubemap texture has wrong resolution
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "BugReport_Cubemap.zip"
2. In Project window, observe "skybox_2048_1536" cubemap (the resolution is good, in the preview 512x512 is shown)
3. In Project window, observe "skybox_2084_1536" cubemap (the resolution is a bit wider)
Expected result: in the preview the resolution is shown as 512x512
Actual result: in the preview the resolution is shown as 1024x1024
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform