Search Issue Tracker
In the Animation pane, the click hotspots for on the disclosure triangles on nested objects is inconsistent
In the Animation pane, the click hotspots for on the disclosure triangles on nested objects is inconsistent.
Sometimes the clickable hotspot seems to be slightly to the left of the arrow, and sometimes it can't be clicked at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file