Search Issue Tracker
In the Animation pane, the click hotspots for on the disclosure triangles on nested objects is inconsistent
In the Animation pane, the click hotspots for on the disclosure triangles on nested objects is inconsistent.
Sometimes the clickable hotspot seems to be slightly to the left of the arrow, and sometimes it can't be clicked at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)