Search Issue Tracker
In State Inspector undoing condition changes needs a click click in the Inspector to be shown
1. Create a state and make a transition to another one
2. Choose the transition in the state Inspector and change the condition for it.
3. Ctrl Z - observe the change is not undone until you click somewhere in the Inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object