Search Issue Tracker
In State Inspector undoing condition changes needs a click click in the Inspector to be shown
1. Create a state and make a transition to another one
2. Choose the transition in the state Inspector and change the condition for it.
3. Ctrl Z - observe the change is not undone until you click somewhere in the Inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs