Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error message appears while using Rigidbody Interpolate/Extrapolate
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open scene DevScene.unity
3. Enter play mode
4. In scene view place GameObject Snowy_Complete on the top of red cube.
Expected result: No error is appearing
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." error message appears in the Console.
Note: When Rigidbody Interpolate is set to none errors don't appear.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b10
Reproducible with : 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0a5 & 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider