Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error message appears while using Rigidbody Interpolate/Extrapolate
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open scene DevScene.unity
3. Enter play mode
4. In scene view place GameObject Snowy_Complete on the top of red cube.
Expected result: No error is appearing
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." error message appears in the Console.
Note: When Rigidbody Interpolate is set to none errors don't appear.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b10
Reproducible with : 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0a5 & 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1