Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
"In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate..." error message appears while using Rigidbody Interpolate/Extrapolate
1. Open users attached project.
2. Open scene DevScene.unity
3. Enter play mode
4. In scene view place GameObject Snowy_Complete on the top of red cube.
Expected result: No error is appearing
Actual result: "In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first." error message appears in the Console.
Note: When Rigidbody Interpolate is set to none errors don't appear.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b10
Reproducible with : 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b9, 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0a5 & 5.6.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player