Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shadows] GraphicsSettings setting screenspace shadows to "No Support" updated only after editor restart
Changing internal shader to “No support”, requires unity restart. Also causes artifacts if cascade is not selected.
1. In GraphicsSettings->ScreenSpaceShadow change it to "No Support"
2. Nothing happens
3. Restart unity
4. Now you should see that cascade produces artificats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision