Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shadows] GraphicsSettings setting screenspace shadows to "No Support" updated only after editor restart
Changing internal shader to “No support”, requires unity restart. Also causes artifacts if cascade is not selected.
1. In GraphicsSettings->ScreenSpaceShadow change it to "No Support"
2. Nothing happens
3. Restart unity
4. Now you should see that cascade produces artificats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems