Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Shadows] GraphicsSettings setting screenspace shadows to "No Support" updated only after editor restart
Changing internal shader to “No support”, requires unity restart. Also causes artifacts if cascade is not selected.
1. In GraphicsSettings->ScreenSpaceShadow change it to "No Support"
2. Nothing happens
3. Restart unity
4. Now you should see that cascade produces artificats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac