Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shadows] GraphicsSettings setting screenspace shadows to "No Support" updated only after editor restart
Changing internal shader to “No support”, requires unity restart. Also causes artifacts if cascade is not selected.
1. In GraphicsSettings->ScreenSpaceShadow change it to "No Support"
2. Nothing happens
3. Restart unity
4. Now you should see that cascade produces artificats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.