Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shadows] GraphicsSettings setting screenspace shadows to "No Support" updated only after editor restart
Changing internal shader to “No support”, requires unity restart. Also causes artifacts if cascade is not selected.
1. In GraphicsSettings->ScreenSpaceShadow change it to "No Support"
2. Nothing happens
3. Restart unity
4. Now you should see that cascade produces artificats
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged