Search Issue Tracker
In Editor, SetActive(true) does not work when it is called the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "setActiveFalse_firstTime7.zip" and scene "FloorMap00"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game View, press on "Asset Tracking" button
4. Observe Console window (the image SetActive(true) was called, but it never showed up)
5. In Game View, press on "X" button
6. Repeat step 3-4 (the image shows up)
Expected result: after pressing on "Asset Tracking" button the image pops up
Actual result: the first attempt of pressing on pressing on "Asset Tracking" button the image did not show up
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`