Search Issue Tracker
[Improved Prefabs] Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Light > Light Probe Group
3. Edit Light Probes > Select All > Duplicate Selected
4 Create a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears and windows and Editor keeps flickering on MacOS.
Prefab created gracefully.
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%