Search Issue Tracker
[Improved Prefabs] Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Light > Light Probe Group
3. Edit Light Probes > Select All > Duplicate Selected
4 Create a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears and windows and Editor keeps flickering on MacOS.
Prefab created gracefully.
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance