Search Issue Tracker
[Improved Prefabs] Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Light > Light Probe Group
3. Edit Light Probes > Select All > Duplicate Selected
4 Create a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears and windows and Editor keeps flickering on MacOS.
Prefab created gracefully.
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project