Search Issue Tracker
[Improved Prefabs] Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears on duplicating probes and creating a prefab of Light Probe Group.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Hierarchy > Create > Light > Light Probe Group
3. Edit Light Probes > Select All > Duplicate Selected
4 Create a prefab of Light Probe Group
Opening file failed popup appears and windows and Editor keeps flickering on MacOS.
Prefab created gracefully.
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a12
Not Reproducible on:
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build