Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Line Renderer] Make it clear Simplify Preview and Tolerance controls are not properties
User who submitted bug report believed that the blue line indicating overrides was missing for the "Simplify Preview" and "Tolerance" controls. However, these controls are preview controls and do not represent properties saved on the component. E.g. if they are changed on one component, the changed value appears on ALL components, because it's saved as an editor preference.
This is not clear at all! Controls used only for preview should not look identical to actual settings stored on the component. This must be changed so the difference is more clear.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()