Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
[Line Renderer] Make it clear Simplify Preview and Tolerance controls are not properties
User who submitted bug report believed that the blue line indicating overrides was missing for the "Simplify Preview" and "Tolerance" controls. However, these controls are preview controls and do not represent properties saved on the component. E.g. if they are changed on one component, the changed value appears on ALL components, because it's saved as an editor preference.
This is not clear at all! Controls used only for preview should not look identical to actual settings stored on the component. This must be changed so the difference is more clear.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR