Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2020.2
[Line Renderer] Make it clear Simplify Preview and Tolerance controls are not properties
User who submitted bug report believed that the blue line indicating overrides was missing for the "Simplify Preview" and "Tolerance" controls. However, these controls are preview controls and do not represent properties saved on the component. E.g. if they are changed on one component, the changed value appears on ALL components, because it's saved as an editor preference.
This is not clear at all! Controls used only for preview should not look identical to actual settings stored on the component. This must be changed so the difference is more clear.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made