Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
[Line Renderer] Make it clear Simplify Preview and Tolerance controls are not properties
User who submitted bug report believed that the blue line indicating overrides was missing for the "Simplify Preview" and "Tolerance" controls. However, these controls are preview controls and do not represent properties saved on the component. E.g. if they are changed on one component, the changed value appears on ALL components, because it's saved as an editor preference.
This is not clear at all! Controls used only for preview should not look identical to actual settings stored on the component. This must be changed so the difference is more clear.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)