Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Line Renderer] Make it clear Simplify Preview and Tolerance controls are not properties
User who submitted bug report believed that the blue line indicating overrides was missing for the "Simplify Preview" and "Tolerance" controls. However, these controls are preview controls and do not represent properties saved on the component. E.g. if they are changed on one component, the changed value appears on ALL components, because it's saved as an editor preference.
This is not clear at all! Controls used only for preview should not look identical to actual settings stored on the component. This must be changed so the difference is more clear.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.1f1
Environment: Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player flickers to a black screen when built on macOS
- Visual Studio debugger doesn't show full properties of animation variables on Android and IOS Platforms when using IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background