Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Improved Prefab] Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved on switching back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved and the pop up which asks to save the changes while switching back to the main scene is not appearing if Auto Save is disabled.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Open 'A' Prefab Asset
3. Drag 'B' under 'A' (root)
4. Drag 'C' under 'B'
5. Switch back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved as well as the "Prefab Has Been Modified" pop up doesn't appear if Auto Save is disabled.
Nesting changes in Prefab Mode are saved.
Note: Refer attached video.
Working Fine on:
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.0f2
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode