Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Improved Prefab] Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved on switching back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved and the pop up which asks to save the changes while switching back to the main scene is not appearing if Auto Save is disabled.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Open 'A' Prefab Asset
3. Drag 'B' under 'A' (root)
4. Drag 'C' under 'B'
5. Switch back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved as well as the "Prefab Has Been Modified" pop up doesn't appear if Auto Save is disabled.
Nesting changes in Prefab Mode are saved.
Note: Refer attached video.
Working Fine on:
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.0f2
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces