Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Improved Prefab] Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved on switching back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved and the pop up which asks to save the changes while switching back to the main scene is not appearing if Auto Save is disabled.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project
2. Open 'A' Prefab Asset
3. Drag 'B' under 'A' (root)
4. Drag 'C' under 'B'
5. Switch back to the main scene
Nesting changes made in Prefab Mode are not saved as well as the "Prefab Has Been Modified" pop up doesn't appear if Auto Save is disabled.
Nesting changes in Prefab Mode are saved.
Note: Refer attached video.
Working Fine on:
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.0f2
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Feb 26, 2019 16:09
Feb 25, 2019 08:37
The problem only seems to be that it's not marked as dirty. Changing anything and reverting and saving works.
Still this is a hellishly annoying problem which prevents us from updating.
Feb 20, 2019 14:07
What's the highest level of priority/severity for Nested Prefabs not being able to be nested?