Search Issue Tracker
Improve error message when user tries to return manualyl activated license
1. Activate Editor manually (https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ManualActivationGuide.html)
2. Launch Editor
3. Go to Unity > Manage licenses
4. Click on Return license
5. Observe error 'A valid Unity license is not available'
Expected: 'Serial was activated manually for this computer and can't be returned' or similar
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1