Search Issue Tracker
Improve error message for non-confirmed accounts
1. Launch editor or go directly to id.unity.com
2. Choose to create account
3. Enter all required details and click on Create
4. Do not confirm your newly created account
5. Attempt to login with this account
6. Observe error that email or password is invalid
Expected - we should let user know that he needs to confirm account first before he can sign in.
Reproduced with 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0b4, 5.6.0b7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders