Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Impossible to change the Gradient's location value in the Visual Effects Graph when using the keyboard
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "GradientPos.zip"
2. Open the "New VFX" Visual Effect Graph from the Assets folder
3. Click inside the Gradient node to open the HDR Gradient Editor
4. Press on the Location value and try changing it using numbers on the keyboard
Expected result: Pressing on the Location value highlights it and allows the user to change the value smoothly
Actual result: Pressing on the Location value does not highlight it, it nearly impossible to enter an exact number
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform