Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Importing video with Chinese characters broken in Unity 4.5
Try to import the attached mp4 video file in Unity 4.5.
Result: "Error while reading movie"
Expected: video is imported and can be previewed and used in projects (in Unity 4.3.1 this video file is imported and works correctly)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset