Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Importing video with Chinese characters broken in Unity 4.5
Try to import the attached mp4 video file in Unity 4.5.
Result: "Error while reading movie"
Expected: video is imported and can be previewed and used in projects (in Unity 4.3.1 this video file is imported and works correctly)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's