Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Importing video with Chinese characters broken in Unity 4.5
Try to import the attached mp4 video file in Unity 4.5.
Result: "Error while reading movie"
Expected: video is imported and can be previewed and used in projects (in Unity 4.3.1 this video file is imported and works correctly)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.