Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Importing video with Chinese characters broken in Unity 4.5
Try to import the attached mp4 video file in Unity 4.5.
Result: "Error while reading movie"
Expected: video is imported and can be previewed and used in projects (in Unity 4.3.1 this video file is imported and works correctly)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds