Search Issue Tracker
Importing/applying changes to corrupted image crashes editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. create new unity project
2. import one of the images that user has attached
Not reproducible: 5.1.5f1, 5.2.5f1, 5.3.5p5
note: if you are to do any changes and apply then it crashes regardless of unity version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform