Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Importing props animations package will show IsFinite errors in console
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Asset Store
3. Find Props animations package
4. Download it and attempt to import
5. Select one of the .fbx models
6. When it is imported notice sFinite (m_CachedRange.first) && IsFinite (m_CachedRange.second) errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website